close

ag001

這是一首由英國詩人/牧師John Newton所填寫的讚美詩歌,
旋律優美動人,
就讓Sophie為大家清彈一曲~~ 

 

<Amazing Grace>(奇異恩典)

詞:John Newton
曲:Traditional American melody

Amazing grace! How sweet the sound
奇異恩典,何等甘甜
That saved a wretch like me!
我罪已得赦免
I once was lost, but now am found;
前我失喪,今被尋回
Was blind, but now I see.
瞎眼今得看見
’Twas grace that taught my heart to fear,
如此恩典,使我敬畏
And grace my fears relieved;
使我心得安慰
How precious did that grace appear
初信之時,既蒙恩惠
The hour I first believed.
真是何等寶貴
Through many dangers, toils and snares,
經過許多危險網羅
I have already come;
我已安然經過
’Tis grace hath brought me safe thus far,
靠主恩典,安全不怕
And grace will lead me home.
更引導我歸家
When we’ve been there ten thousand years,
將來禧年,聖徒歡聚
Bright shining as the sun,
恩光愛誼千年
We’ve no less days to sing God’s praise
喜樂頌讚,在父座前
Than when we’d first begun.
深望那日快現


烏克麗麗演奏 : by Sophie


感謝朋友的點閱聆聽~~

 

 

圖: 取材自www.pexels.com

 

Sophie的相關練習曲:

Morning Has Broken(烏克麗麗彈奏by sophie)

多年以前(烏克麗麗彈奏by sophie)

珂羅拉德之夜(烏克麗麗彈奏by sophie)

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 sophie 的頭像
    sophie

    蘇菲的Magic Garden

    sophie 發表在 痞客邦 留言(6) 人氣()